Stars 4 All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted Riding Horse for daughter

Go down

Wanted Riding Horse for daughter Empty Wanted Riding Horse for daughter

Post by Mysticalpark Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi there,

I am after a horse for my daughter to ride - between 12 to 14hhs - need a beginner pony - she has ridden before but hasn't for the past 2 years as she's been showing the miniatures and I wouldn't stay she was real experienced before then anyway.

I would like a horse to free lease for a year with option to buy at end of lease - or just free lease if you don't want to sell. I can give reference for leasing as leased my daughters performance mini gelding with a year free lease and to pay at end and we paid him off before six months was up.

He/she would get well cared for - regular worming, feet, teeth and well feed. Would have an aged arab cross gelding as company as well as a few miniatures - would definately be loved as my daughter is keen to be riding again and look after her own special horse. Also have two younger children wanting to ride - so pony would have a kind loving forever home.

Can contact me via email mystialpark@yahoo.com.au - or leave the au off - can never remember lol? mysticalpark@yahoo.com

Mysticalpark

Back to top Go down